Finest knitwear since 1955
Clipper’s history starts in Herning in 1955 with the passionate entrepreneur Bernhardt Sørensen. Clipper became part of the major industrial progress that took place in the area around Herning, and Bernhardt started production locally with small, highly specialised knitting mills. A model that we are actually still using today - with partners all over the world chose specifically for their expertise and technical know-how. In 1982, Clipper got its own factory in Herning, from where production took place until 1998. Today, Clipper has its own factory in Latvia.
Bernhardt Sørensen’s great passion for the finest quality and the finest handicraft is the foundation we are standing on today at Clipper - and we are proud of that.