Editable campaign flyers from CC55
I can't open the PDF file!
- You can download a free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader here. Then you will be able to open the PDF file!
How do I create a PDF for my customers without the frames and buttons?
- If you save the PDF, the editable frames and buttons will still be there. To create a PDF without these, you have to print the PDF in stead. In stead of your printer, you need to choose to print to PDF. Then you will get a PDF file without the editable frames and buttons. Ready to send to your customers.
I can't choose PDF as printer - only my normal printers are available!
- You can download a free PDF writer here (Choose "Free Download")
I want to change some of the texts which are not in a frame. How do I do that?
- The texts which are not in a frame cannot be edited. If it is very important to you, you are welcome to write an e-mail to our marketing coordinator, Lis Jensen, email@example.com.
I'm trying to upload my logo, but I can't see my logo file in the dialogue box.
- You can only see the file type selected bottom right side of the dialogue box. Select the right format, then you can see your logo file.
When I click the "YOUR LOGO" icon nothing happens. How do I upload my logo?
- You need to download the PDF and open it in Adobe Acrobat to be able to use the upload function. (Some browsers can show the PDF file, but unfortunately the actions in the PDF file are not functional in all browsers)
- If you don't already have it, you can download a free version of Adobe Acrobat here.