This is why you should choose Sportwool
Once Sportwool – always Sportwool
Tired of smelly synthetic fibres and sweaty cotton polo shirts? Then you need Sportwool!
Sportwool is a functional knitted material made of 100% extra fine merino wool on the inside and 100% polyester on the outside. This unique combination gives you a number of advantages:
- Effective transport of moisture - keeping it away from your skin
- A drier and cooler micro-climate between skin and clothes
- Natural odour protection
- Natural regulation of temperature
- UV protection
Four practical reasons to choose Sportwool for corporate wear
Compared to a cotton product, Sportwool is a relatively expensive material... but not in the long run! With Sportwool, you get value for money with regard to functionality as well as comfort and durability.
Furthermore, Sportwool has some practical advantages that make it very suitable for uniforms and profile wear:
- Dries quickly after washing
- Crease-resistant - no need for ironing
- Great colour stability - no difference between new and old polo shirts among the staff
- The same appearance regardless of differences in how the product is treated/cared for
What can you get in Sportwool?
You can get polo shirts as well as underwear/base layer made of Sportwool within C.C.FIFTY-FIVE (CC55). Here, you can see an example from the stock range.
The secret behind the high level of comfort
Vapour Management Technology
Sweat is first secreted through the skin as vapour. If this vapour cannot get away, it will condensate and become drops of sweat. This creates an uncomfortable and clammy sensation.
You can avoid this with Sportwool!
In most cases, Sportwool transports the sweat vapour through the fabric before the drops of sweat are formed. This happens because of molecular attraction – basically pure chemistry in a very natural way – and with a completely natural material against your skin.